jeudi 14 février 2019

Tecniques of Hunt

Firstly, you have to know that the hunt is an art with a lot patience. You have to know a lot of things about the environment and the hunt territory. The type of hunt depends also with the temperature. If the weather is rainy or very hot, the deer will want to stay lying down under a spruce or a fir and the condition of hunt are very hard. Your chance to see a deer or a moose are difficult. However, if the weather is cold and there is no rain, you have more chance to take a buck. There is a lot of preparation for a season of hunt. A big success needs a a spot where you put some apple,carrots, block of salt and many others. The foods depends of the type of deer and also the period when you put the foods in your spot. My secret is that you go at your spot to put apple with a quad each day before the time of the hunt. After, the deer are accustomed to all your visits and they know that when there is a sound of quad, there is foods. This is the technique that we use, me and my grandfather, to kill my first buck. Image associée


We pretend to put some apples with the sound of  the squad and after we put the squad in our sugar shack. The deer thought now that we were left, but after the squad at the sugar shack, we had walk at the spot of hunt. We were ready and we were waiting the propitious moment. The best moments of hunt are at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day. Why is like that? Because when the weather is cold, this is the moment that the roe want some foods to warm up his body.

Go see my other blog to know how my grandfather and me kill my first buck, and all that while sleeping for my part.           

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire