jeudi 14 février 2019

My First Buck

My grandfather and I, were in a spot just under the place where the food was. We had done the technique with the squad and we were ready to catch this big buck. My grandfather an me had not sleep a lot because we watched a movie about the hunt and also a movie about the World War 2. So when the time had arrived to hunt, I was a bit tired. I fell asleep just beside a comfortable tree in our spot. We all know that when you fell asleep at day, it is always in a bad moment. When I fell asleep, it was in a bad moment also. A given moment, I wake up and I hear a little sound of a deer that walk in the autumn leafs. At this moment I was 10 years old and the only thing that my grandfather said to me was that if I see a deer, do not make a sound. This what I do, when the sound began to be closer and closer to my grandfather and me. Suddenly, I saw him. I saw him, the famous buck! After a few minutes, I heard a big carbine shot. I was so much exited, but I remember that I do not make a sound. I was so happy to finally catch mi first buck and to catch it with my grandfather. I did not do a lot, but my grandfather was proud of my and he was proud to teach me also the hunt rudiments.

   Résultats de recherche d'images pour « little bucks »           

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire